1. Information Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Unique Identifiers such as user name and password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Display content based upon your interests
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. To unsubscribe from these communications, see the “Opt-out” section below.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Service Providers
- Legal Disclaimer
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Linear Supply, Inc is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as processing your payment, shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are contractually obligated to keep your information confidential.
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to from our service providers (such as when you enter your billing information) while preserving the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to www.chooselinear.com or www.lineardx.com.
We may also disclose your personal information:
2. User Access and Choice
If your personal information changes, you may correct, update, amend, remove, or ask to have it removed by making the change on your user account settings page, by emailing our Customer Support at [email protected] or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. If you no longer desire our service, you may contact us directly. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please use the mailing address listed below. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you services and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Opt-out Preferences
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. We may also use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at [email protected]
From time to time, we may provide you the opportunity to participate in customer satisfaction or other surveys on our site. If you participate, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you, such as name and email address. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information.
3. Tracking Technologies / Cookies
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any additional information about you. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Analytics / Log Files
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- 3rd Party Tracking
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at [email protected]
2. Additional Information
- Links to 3rd Party Sites
- Blog / Forum
- Social Media Widgets
- Changes To This Policy
3. Contact Us
Give us a call: (+888) 546-3272
Send us a Letter: Linear Supply, Inc, 104 Montreal Street. Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Contact Support: [email protected]
All packages from Linear Supply Inc. (Linear Dx or Linear Diagnostics Inc.) are shipped "FOB origin" or "FOB shipping point". Linear Supply Inc. considers all sales complete at our shipping dock, and thus the buyer of the goods is responsible for freight costs and liability during transport.
All goods except perishable items are shipped to arrive Monday through Friday. If your business is closed; packages will be delivered the next business day. Refrigerated items ship M-Th. If your office will be closed during certain hours or days you should make alternative delivery arrangements with our preferred Carrier FedEx. Linear Supply, Inc. will not refund refused deliveries or packages that become undeliverable after repeated attempts.
How do I return something to Linear Supply, Inc?
Your complete satisfaction is our goal. You may return any item shipped by Linear Supply, Inc (unless otherwise specified) for a full refund for the cost of the item (excludes freight), keeping the following in mind:
- Item was shipped in error
- Item is returned to us in new condition with original packaging and accessories.
- Linear Dx, Inc. reserves the right to refuse returns on any non-stock items or custom-manufactured items. Customers should call Linear Dx, Inc. before purchasing any item that may not be eligible for return.
*Please note if you have purchased a medical device that was designated "For Professional Use Only" and "Not for Home Use" and you are using a product for personal use NO REFUND WILL BE HONORED. All manufacturing warranties will automatically expire. This includes any and all COVID-19 related testing products.
The Company's return policy is 10 days from receipt of merchandise with a copy of your original invoice. If there are any discrepancies in the order, those need to be reported to us within 2 business days from receipt.
We will not accept any returns after 10 days from receipt of merchandise.
If the customer's return is a result of an error on our part, we will refund all shipping charges they incur, including free return shipping.
All other returns will incur a 20% restock fee and return postage will apply. We will not refund any shipping charges to these types of returns.
Due to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) regulations, the Company doesn't offer returns on refrigerated products, unless they were shipped in error by Linear Supply, Inc.
If you do not have any questions regarding your return, simply email us at the address below to receive our return address:
If you have questions about a return please call us at 1-844-546-3272. Once your return has been received, a credit or refund will be issued within 30 days and an e-mail confirmation will be sent upon issuance.
If you have any questions regarding your return, please send an e-mail to Customer Care at [email protected] In your e-mail, include your order number and the reason you want to return each item (choose one of the following):
- "NO" - Received an item that was not ordered
- "DM" - Item was damaged, defective, or missing parts
- "TM" - Item did not arrive in time
- "OT" - Other (please describe)
A Customer Care specialist will reply to your message and, if necessary, send you shipping instructions for returning the item(s).